Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Amazing textured background tutorial!

I hope every one is doing great! Today I have a really cool tutorial that I am proud of and am really proud of the cool results! I have been having so much fun journaling lately and am brewing up some cool ideas and products for you all so be sure to stay tuned! In today's tutorial I am going to show you a great way to get texture on your journal page!  I also have a few pages to share with you! I recently put up two things for sale and they are not really going as well as I hoped but I will keep trucking on, you never know! Alright so here is my tutorial and I also gave you some links to some other cool textured tutorials! I hope you try it and let me know how it works!

And here is my results


I just love how it turned out and the pictures don't do it justice!


A journal page I finished tonight, I used the same purple sand in this page as the tutorial!

Well I hope you are all having a great week and here are some more texture tutorials!


1 comment: