Monday, July 14, 2014

Art Journal Love



Hi friends I know its been awhile but I figured I would stop by for an update and share some art journal love! I am finding my love of color just continues to grow, I love using my neon paints and contrasting them with a darker purple or blue! I also love adding pops of black, I love how back + neon looks!




 I am also in love with drippy circles! I find myself filling my pages with them! Do you have any shapes that are always popping up on your pages? I also really love adding text to my pages whether it be stamps or some paper collage!



Maps continue to be one of the things I always reach for when I need paper! I love the colors, the lines and the text! What do you tend to reach for? That's all for me now, I hope you have a wonderful Monday!







1 comment:

  1. Hi! These are stunning! What kind of neon paint/marker? do you use?

    ReplyDelete