Friday, August 12, 2011

Finally an update!

I apologize for not posting just been busy and well you need a blogging break from time to time! I have quite a few things to show you two paintings, four ATC's and two journal pages!

this was made for a newspaper/magazine ATC swap!

Another newspaper/magazine ATC

This was made for a sparkly ATC swap

Another sparkly ATC





8x10 mixed media canvas, there are so may layers on this painting it is crazy but I love how it turned out! If you are interested in buying feel free to email me!
close up


16x20 mixed media canvas, I think I made this in a half hour! I love its simplicity though! If you are interested in buying feel free to email me!

Second to last page in my journal (sad I know) I hate that my writing is crooked!


Last page in journal! She was lots of fun to draw and color in! I miss this journal already!

Well I am going to work on a tutorial for you this weekend and hopefully be done by Monday! I hope you all have a great weekend!

14 comments:

  1. Really nice work. You've been a busy gal. Thanks for sharing, Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites this week are the two SPARKLY works! LOVE them! HAPPY PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have been busy. I like your art journal pages a lot, especially the one with the home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pieces, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work...love your soft but yet bold colors! POP ART MINIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the colors and all the sparkles in your pieces. So beautiful!

    Well done!

    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the brightness of all the colours. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors....oh beautiful colors!! Makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what a great collection of work! I love "Goodbye" and " Love Grows" the best!!!Fantastic! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your journal pages!!! I love all the sparklies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great assortment of pieces - wonderful journal pages and lovely painting!

    And you finished the journal? How very satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - lots and lots of goodness to share! Hurray!

    I like the addition of the dimensional elements and glitter :)

    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete