Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tuesday Tutorial problems and What I love Wednesday !

I was out pretty late last night so I was going to post my tutorial today but it was taking forever to upload! So I will try again tonight!  I am also going to be doing what I love Wednesdays which will feauture random things and people that inspire me! I hope you all have a great Wednesday!





 1.The color rooms amazing color schemes which are great for both scrapbooking and journaling! Visit  the color room for some inspiration!
2 lilo70's amazing journal pages which you can find on her Devian Art gallery!
3. The color teal! Its one of my favorite colors right now!
4. Balzer Designs her art and talent amaze me, please go check out her blog!
5. Ruby Claire she is 16 and is an amazingly talented in art journaling, mixed media and scrapbooking!








No comments:

Post a Comment