Monday, June 20, 2011

New journal love

Hello out there, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was great! On Saturday I met Samantha Kira Harding for coffee and I really look forward to our Saturday meetings, it's someone else who gets just as excited about fabric that you die cut or a new paint color you bought or a new product that's come out. We went to Goodwill and I got a neat apron pattern for 50 cents and a small binder for a project I am going to do soon! We also went to a local art store and I got some pastels a new copic and some 4x6 canvases! Sunday I felt crappy and sat and watched movies on the couch with the puppies and my wife! I started a new journal and it has such good JUJU compared to my last one! It's a journal Samantha made and did not want so yay for me that she did not want it! I also started the note card a day project and am having a blast with that! Alright enough chit chat onto the pictures!


The first note card I made it is so much brighter in person! It says "find beauty in the ordinary"

Another note card!  The hearts are made from sticker paper (meant to print on) that I put through my Cuttlebug and painted!

Mini journal page for my wife <3




Well I hope you are all doing well, you will be seeing some changes on the blog and new things going up and such! So stay tuned!

xoxo
Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful pages baby. You did a wonderful job with them, I love the colors, the composition just the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca....these look like 'fun' to me !
    That was my first thought.
    Great job...I love each one & the colours.
    Way to go girl !!!!
    Solo

    ReplyDelete