Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh Deer! day 2 of 30

I hope everyone is having a great night! So today I actually HAVE some pretty things (well I think so) for you all to look at! Tomorrow I will be doing a vlog for you all and next week I will have a very big announcement for you all! Lots to look forward to!


I love this page for two special reasons, a few of my kids in my class painted it for me AND it is about my little puppy Dellah who turned four last week! We actually had a doggie birthday party with cake for the dog's and all! Samantha Kira brought her two dogs and we had another friend come with another dog so tatol we had 8 dogs! It was lots of fun!

The lyrics on this page come from a song by Taking Back Sunday, it says: I've got strong will just weak hands and I don't know what to do with either one of them.


Here is a close up of my first little art quilt! It is not done but getting close! On Saturday Samntha Kira and I met for coffee and she brought me a quilt blank and this is what I have done with it so far! Samie's is amazing but she is on her second and I am on my first, so we will see what happens!  


Well hope you all have a great rest of your Monday or even Tuesday by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment