Sunday, March 4, 2012

Inspiration Week!

Hello friends! This week I have something special to share with you! I decided to do a week full of artsy inspiration, we all can you some right? So today I have a video for you and I accidentally already posted the result page (oops) but I will re post it anyway!


So here is the result from using an inspiration flair tray!

On a sad note my golden retriever Copper passed away last Thursday, he wasn't eating and he was so skinny, and any time he did eat he couldn't keep it down. On top of all of that he was having a hard time getting around and was just sleeping all day because he had a huge tumor that was bleeding into his stomach. So on Thursday night our vet came to the house and put him to sleep, I miss him so much already but I know he is in heaven playing with his brother right now....  Well I will be back tomorrow, have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Rebecca, I am so very sorry for your loss; I cannot imagine your pain. Here's the only thing, besides time, that helped me:

    Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.



    All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

    You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

    Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

    Author unknown...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I too, had two goldies that we got from the same litter and lost one last Christmas Day. No one can imagine the pain that comes from losing such a close and strong bond in your everyday life. I still have one that is soldiering on and is 13 and a half yrs old. We either walk or play ball everyday, I think it helps him stay young. But he has arthritis in his back and tail. It is hard to choose to put your devoted pet down but it is all about the pet and how you are their guardian. That's what they call pet owners in the town I live in, Pet Guardians. You were a great Guardian, I'm sure. Peace to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to here about your dog. I will be truly bereft when one of my cats goes but fortunately they are only middle aged.

    ReplyDelete