Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mixed Media Fabric Cuff Bracelet

Hello friends! Today I am here with a super easy and fun tutorial! Its a fun fabric cuff that you can put together in less than fifteen minutes! So easy and super cute in no time at all! Let's get started!

Here's what you'll need:
Fabric
Empty Tape Roll
Ribbon
Hot Glue
Pendant


So I have been a bit of a hoarder and have been saving these empty duct tape rolls AND my hand painted fabric for forever! Well I decided it was time to put them to good use!

 Start but cutting a strip of your fabric about an inch to an inch and a half wide

 Grab your tape roll and start on the inside with a bit of hot glue

Start wrapping the cuff, only gluing every other strip on the inside of the cuff


 Grab some ribbon and glue around the cuff, leaving a bit of a tail, tie in a knot, adding a dot of glue to the center of knot so it stays together. Trim and fray check your ribbon.

 Add your pendant with some glue and you are done! Super simple!
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial, its a great way to wear your art and add some fun to any outfit! What are some ways you enjoy wearing your art? The possibilities are endless! Questions? Comments? Feel free to Comment below! Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable ! Thank you so much for sharing with us on Brag About It!

    The Spring Craft Blog Hop is going on and featuring recycled crafts and spring crafts - I'd love it if you would share your bracelet idea there! You can find the link up on my blog: www.myhusbandhastoomanyhobbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this on the #SCBH2015, I've pinned this to my recycle board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, just wanted to pop in and let you know that your poject has been featured on the Sunday Favorites this weekend. Hope you have a great week!
    ~Laurie
    www.myhusbandhastoomanyhobbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete