Thursday, February 6, 2014

My Top 5 Art Journaling Supplies!



Hi there! Today I thought I would share what my top five art journaling supplies are. Now this list changes as I get new supplies or discover new techniques. But for now these are what I am loving!

Golden High Flow Acrylic Paint 
 I love this stuff, seriously it's my go to paint, I love that it's transparent and is almost like an ink but better! The mini bottles are perfect for on the go creating and I am sooo in love with the selection of colors, especially the neon!


Paint Rollers
 I looove this triangle roller, it was given to me by a friend who didn't want it, score! I believe this one is from a scrapbooking company! I also like making my own rollers from tp tubes and hot glue or rubber bands!

India Ink
 I recently found these at the very bottom of my AJ on the go bag and well fell in love again! I love writing and doodling with the ink, and with all the new colors popping up there is tons of possibilities!

Painted Papers

 I love having pre-painted paper to use in my journal! I love doodling on book pages and using up extra paint to make cool papers for collage in my journal! Here are some that are painted on plain paper and book paper and then written on. Some days I just sit and make pages for collage, its fun no pressure painting!

Heidi Swapp Stencils
These are two of my favorite stencils right now (can you tell?) Heidi Swapp has a bunch of fun stencils that are in the scrapbooking section at Michael's and are so much fun! As you can tell I love these!


Well there ya have it my five favorite supplies right now! So what are some of your favorite supplies? Do they tend to change or rotate? Is there one thing you just have to have for art journaling?





2 comments:

  1. I really love the journal pages you create...and I love all of your fave supplies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks.Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete