Monday, September 29, 2014

365 Crafting Time Challenge




Hi friends! Happy Monday! Over on Instagram some wonderful crafters are getting together for a new challenge! Its the 365 Crafting Time Challenge! Well I decided to jump right in and it's been a week and I am so so happy I did! Even if its something simple like punching hearts out of paper to make confetti or just doodling, it's getting something done! I love getting up every morning and dreaming up what I might make or do that day! Here is a little sneak of what I have done so far in a little over a week!


I have done just about everything from make a cute wreath to painting to making a glass fused plate! To find out more about the challenge head over to Sabine's Blog and search #365craftingtime on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment