Sunday, March 29, 2015

Mixed Media Bow Garland





 Hello Fiends! Well if you know me at all you know I collect paper like its going out of style, especially random painted papers! So I decided to raid my stash and make a cute bow garland to brighten up my craft space!

 I grabbed some random papers and used my Silhouette to cut out the bows. Don't have a die cutting machine? No worries, I will link to an awesome printable template at the end of this post!




 I just used some glue dots and put together all my bows, I then decided to add a pop of neon with some of my grandmothers handwriting papers that I just simply copied onto scrapbook paper!


 I have a specific "glue gun tray" that I used to keep from destroying my desk! I simply just added a dot of hot glue to the center back of the bows, keeping the spacing somewhat in mind.


 I added some hot pink distress ink to the edges of the bows to give them a little pop of color and then it was time to hang it up on my dresser! I just used some glue dots to keep everything in place!

Super cute, easy and fun! Here is a bow template that you can print at use at home! Here and here is the link to the cut files I used as well! I hope you enjoyed my little tutorial, happy crafting friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment