Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Glue it Tuesday and some other Fun Things!

Hi I hope everyone is having a great week so far! This week seems to be flying by so quickly! I just have a few things to share fro you today!

Here is my Glue it Tuesday page!




 And a few new pages and finished paintings!
Lots of fun and lots of neon!

A page done for a Year in the Life you can check it out here

Ignore the terrible picture but I just finished this and am super happy with the way the canvas turned out!

Another canvas I recently finished, lots of fun puffy paint!


 I hope you all have a great Wednesday and I will talk to you soon!

xoxo






3 comments:

  1. Great pages! I love your imagery, and the freedom of your colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bold and bright color -- my favorite!

    ReplyDelete