Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Five Minute Tutorial! (transparent papers)

I may have lied I believe the video is a bit longer than five minutes (ahem twenty to be exact) but I wanted to be thorough! I really really love making these papers, I make a new batch every couple weeks because I use it up so quickly! So I really hope you all enjoy and let me know if you try it and like it!




Also I wanted to ask you all a favor, are there any new techniques, or new things you are wanting to try? Something you see in my journal that you want to learn how to do yourself? Please feel free to comment or email me (freckles2531@gmail.com), I want your opinions so I can build a better blog so that I am trying new things and of course so are you! I hope you all have a great Friday and a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment