Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Glue it Tuesday (the rectangle edition) !!!

Hi friends I hope everyone is having a great week so far! I am back with another page for Glue it Tuesday as well as a few new journal pages! So this week I went on a rectangle rampage and just cut up a bunch of rectangles, which was fun but different.... Anyways I am happy with the way it turned out, I mean I have Darth Vader on this page. I think this week was just a reminder to have fun with your art and to not take yourself to seriously!
So yea it's a little crazy but I like it!!!

Loving this journal page, considering making it into a print to sell, what do you think?

And another journal page! It is a little busy but I like it!

 I hope everyone has a great Tuesday and I will see you again soon!


16 comments:

  1. i love your rectangle rampage! awesome collage & beautiful journal pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your rectangle collage and Yes! I really dig that journal page alot!
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed! I love the 2 pages..yes.. print them to sell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the journal page - definitely think it's print-worthy. And I'm inspired by your one-shape collage. I'll have to play around with that - looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and it was lots of fun and super simple all at the same time!

      Delete
  5. Love the rectangle theme and explosion of color in the journal pages! You are great at combining images and techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your "print to sell" page is very perky and relaxing at the same time. Think it will reach all sorts of buyers! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. a little rampage is good, it's a great page for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the rectangles - so many fun cubby holes to fill.
    Happy GIT!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find rectangles somehow very comforting... I love your collage! Your art journal pages are bright and happy, makes me long for summer weather (it ís almost June but in Holland, temperatures are below normal and it's cold and rainy, blah...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well summer is here in Arizona, lots of hot and sunny weather!

      Delete
  10. Love your rectangles!... And quite frankly, I love "busy" artwork too! Beautiful work! ~tina

    ReplyDelete