Sunday, May 5, 2013

Scrappin Sunday!

So I have been bit by the scrapbooking bug again (it comes and goes) but right now I am addicted to making mini albums! So here is one I made earlier this week, I am thinking it might be fun for a Mothers Day gift!

It comes in this cute little box!

The whole album is made out of file folders!


love this page!


Almost all of the flip pages and pockets are made out of the extra pieces of file folder!





This mini album is really really easy to make, you could even make this into a travel journal of some sort, lots of possibilities! Here is the tutorial for the book,mine is tweaked a bit to my liking (I have one more page then she does for instance) Let me know if you guys make one, its a lot of fun! Have a great Sunday, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Adorable stuff you have here girly!! Love all the paper works! xx

    ReplyDelete