Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Glue it Tuesday!

Hi friends, I hope you are having great start to your week, I know I am! Well it Tuesday and lately Tuesday has become one of my favorite days, mainly because of Glue it Tuesday! I am really loving collage right now so the chance to get to do it weekly is lots of fun! Here is this weeks page!

I had a lot of fun putting this page together! The page was painted a couple days ago so that made it much easier to get started! I have sheets upon sheets of chipboard letters so I thought this would be a fun way to use them up! Happy Glue it Tuesday everyone!

Oooh and hey that's me! I finally got new glasses! I have had the same black and red glasses for probably five years now so it was about time, I love these!
I will be back soon with some fun projects and such, I hope everyone has a great week!!!

9 comments:

  1. Digg'n the page and the glasses! Happy GIT to you too : )
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This journal page looks fabulous Rebecca!!

    ** glue it up! HOW FUN :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun vibrant page! And way cool glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great way to use them up and I am loving the 3 petaled flowers. Such a fun collage!
    Great glasses btw ;-)
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice glasses! Great background colors! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your collage, and your new glasses too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page and love those glasses on you :)

    ReplyDelete